the FAQ (for pros)
What Gear Do You Use?
- Canon 5D mk III – x2
- 24mm f/1.4 (Sigma-ART)
- 35mm f/1.4L – most often on my right hand camera
- 45mm TS-E
- 50mm f/1.4 (Zeiss)
- 90mm f/2.8 1:1 MACRO (Tameron)
- 135mm f/2L – most often on my left hand camera
- 70-200mm f/2.8L
- 600ex – x3
- Rechargeable batteries (Not only great for the environment, but also amazingly fast!)
- LED video lights
- Pocket wizard plus 2 & plus 3
- Polaroid SX-70 and 600
- Instax (Fujifilm’s “Polaroid”)
- Canon F1 35mm
- 4×5 Speed Graphic
- Hasselblad 500C
Do You Offer Workshops?
As of right now we do not have a schedule for workshops, however, we do offer 1:1 advice and strategy. While we do not limit any discussion to a particular topic, we have found that if we start on a focused topic of photography as an art, sales and alignment, or brand communication we tend to accomplish more. If you are interested in any of these options, or more of a “choose your own adventure” type of scenario, please let us know, we would love to help as you grow your business.
How About Some Stock Dialog?
Sure, no problem. Favorite color – yellow, favorite food – egg salad (see yellow)…
If you are in fact looking for an interview, please let us know.